We have a great opportunity for a CDD Manager to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake client due diligence reviews in accordance with policy and procedure
- Perform as the senior point of contact on all client due diligence matters within the business
- Leading communications with colleagues on client due diligence matters
- Ensuring immediate and up-coming anti-money laundering obligations are met
- Review the overnight screening system on a daily basis and ensuring it remains up to date
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.