We have a great opportunity for a CDD and Data Governance Analyst to join a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services.
The main focus of this role is managing the internal CDD process for client related requests for due diligence as well as other client related corporate governance and statutory filings.
Some of the key duties include:
- Updating and maintaining the Group’s internal database containing directors and authorised signatory CDD.
- Work in consultation with directors and signatories to ensure that the CDD held is current and up to date.
- Proactively respond to any queries received.
- Prepare and distribute CDD/Control and Ownership bundles related to entities to the business when required and in relation to client related transactions.
- Liaise with 3rd parties and provide them with CDD as requested from time to time.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.