We have a great opportunity for a CDD Administrator to join a global accountancy, advisory and consulting company.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all Client Due Diligence documentation and other Client documentation meets the required standard.
Some of the key duties include:
- Reviewing Client Due Diligence documentation received to ensure that it meets with the requirements of Policy & Procedures.
- To maintain the permanent Client Due Diligence files of original documentation in an accurate and easily retrievable form.
- To ensure that closed files are duly archived and recorded so that they can be easily retrieved when required.
- To maintain files of all other key Client Documentation received in good order and in an easily retrievable form.
- To manage and maintain the Client Database list to be uploaded for dally screening against sanctions/media database.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.