We have a great new opportunity for a Business Risk Manager to join a wealth solutions company.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring a strong First Line of Defence is in place and aligned to the Risk Management Framework
- Responsible for the development of a strong risk awareness and client fairness culture
- Responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive risk and control assessment exists for all aspects of the business
- Acts as a central interface between the Business Lines and the Second and Third Line of Defence functions by reporting regularly and coordinating the closing of open issues
- Assesses the output of the performance of the controls, opines on and, where appropriate, proposes process improvement initiatives
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.