We have a great new opportunity for a Business Assistant to join a leading offshore law firm in Jersey. This role is available on a contract basis until February 2024.
Key duties will include:
- File opening (including running conflict searches and assisting with client due diligence) and closing
- Accurately producing documents (including generating letters and emails, engagement letters and amending documents drafted by fee earners) in house style and on brand
- Arranging meetings and other appointments
- Making travel arrangements (including flights, transfers and hotels)
- Administration for the teams, including incoming mail, scanning, filing, copying, and processing expenses
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.