We have a new opportunity for an Audit Senior to join one of the Channel Islands' leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure
- Carrying out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests using the firm's audit methodology
- Completing audit file to a high standard which meets set reporting and auditing standards
- Preparing financial statements
- Being responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.