We have a new opportunity for an Audit Associate to join one of the Channel Islands’ leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting in the conduct of an audit engagement under supervision
- Assisting with audit planning procedures
- Completing allocated tasks to a high standard
- Assisting with preparation of the simpler financial statements
- Monitoring own WIP and ensuring a positive contribution is made to departmental billing
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.