We have a great new opportunity for an Associate to join the litigation team of a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and high quality legal support service to the partners (or senior lawyers) across all aspects of their client work to include researching, writing opinions, reviewing documentation, drafting, preparing cases for court
- Assisting in the promotion and development of the litigation team as a whole in the Channel Islands and across our jurisdictions by working with the Partners and assistants across the jurisdictions and engaging in business development and know how activities
- Taking personal responsibility for the management of matters (with appropriate supervision depending on your level)
- Assisting in the promotion, development and implementation of the practice areas business plans
- Promote and strengthen the brand
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.