We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join the Private Equity team of an independent trust, corporate and funds services provider.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Act as an Alternate Director and Authorised Signatory as required.
- Have responsibility for the service delivery of the Service to a designated client portfolio.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Be jointly responsible with the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
- Be responsible for the implementation of annual fee increases.
- Serve as primary contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.