We have a great opportunity for an Associate Director to join a leading offshore service provider, specialising in private client, fund and corporate administration services.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Always strive for excellent client service and delivery and help junior employees understand the Firm’s ethos of excellence for them to do the same
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the Company and clients
- Reporting to both the Partner/Director and relevant Board and managing expectations
- Managing a client book autonomously in all aspects, with hands on supervision of the operations of the team
- Communicating with investment advisors and managers on investment performance, strategy and compliance matters
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.