We have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, covering a variety of structures
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibility and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Be a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable and be up to date with the new legislation as required
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all business partners, colleagues and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis, within the SLA agreement
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.