We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with UHNW and HNW individuals with a focus on retention of key clients through enhanced member experience, using this to generate wider ES and business opportunity
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Respond to / investigate participant queries in a timely manner, and providing regular updates to clients
- Document trustee decision making
- Maintenance of a programme of regular client / intermediary/ participant visits
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.