We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
The purpose of this role is to provide and promote a superior client experience for the business, by providing a multi-jurisdictional service for the Family Office Services business to onboard new clients.
Key Result Areas will include:
- Being responsible for ensuring the business meets compliance requirements in relation to client take on
- Provide excellent levels of service to the client facing teams in line with standards, procedures and guidelines
- Act as a higher authority on technical client specific matters
- Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- To always act in accordance with values
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.