We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Manager / Manager – Funds Compliance to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Act as the MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for Funds service line clients
- Ensure compliance with financial services laws and regulations, codes of practice and other regulatory guidance notes
- Collaborate with the Risk and Compliance Director to devise and implement a robust compliance framework, monitor and report on its effectiveness
- Deliver the approved funds compliance monitoring program
- Provide guidance to team members on AML / CFT regulations and support the collation and review of new and existing client CDD/EDD
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.