We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Reviewing investor AML / CDD risks to the collective investment schemes and reviewing appropriate documents from connected / linked parties
- Performing checks and providing guidance relating to Complex Corporate structures from either periodic reviews or BAU trigger events
- Conducting remediation projects around ID&V and SOF where there are known deficiencies on the register
- Effectively planning the way services are delivered to ensure quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer
- Continuously reviewing processes and practices relating to the role
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.