We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company. This role is available on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts
- Provide technical support to a team of EBT administrators in the incentives space
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.