We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the Corporate Services Team of a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Building knowledge and experience in practice areas
- Being responsible for the administration of a portfolio and for ensuring clients are managed effectively
- Being responsible for ensuring compliance with procedures and standard documents and contribute to the development of procedures where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with technology and business tools that are relevant to the role
- Ensuring that clients' statutory records and the statutory database/register is up to date
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.