We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Build knowledge and experience in practice areas
- Be responsible for the administration of a portfolio and for ensuring clients are managed effectively
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with procedures and standard documents and contribute to the development of procedures where appropriate
- Keep up to date with technology and business tools that are relevant to the role
- Ensure that clients' statutory records and the statutory database/register is up to date
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.