We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Manager in CoSec to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Always strive for excellent client service and delivery and help junior employees understand the Firm’s ethos of excellence
- Preparation/Reviewing of all client deliverables and reports
- Dealing with a varied range of client queries
- Organising of board meetings including information requests to go in Board Packs and deadlines for receipt and review of board packs to ensure accurate;
- Co-ordinating the various Directors' diaries to confirm dates for board/client meetings and setting up rooms/arranging facilities etc
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.