We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company on a fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Renewal of all regulatory registrations and the filing of statutory returns
- Submission of annual accounts of Jersey companies to the relevant registrars and regulators
- Compilation and submission of regulatory filings for key personnel within the Group
- Changes to directors, officers, shareholders and beneficial owners, advising appropriate authorities accordingly and updating records
- Work with the other teams to delegate tasks and take ownership of service delivery and ensure deadlines on projects/tasks are achieved within agreed timelines
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.