We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and intermediaries on a regular basis in order to establish, build and maintain productive working relationships
- Being approachable and accessible to your team members, offering guidance and development when required, providing regular feedback to senior management and identify any training needs
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure your clients are correctly invoiced
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.