We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the Private Equity team of a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Considering at all times the Money Laundering and Know Your Clients issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team
- Ensuring delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by the Group and the client
- Reviewing and managing the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Being approachable and accessible to all team members
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.