This is a great opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a wealth solutions company.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- To undertake the day-to-day administration activity on a portfolio of private equity investment funds, structured as limited partnerships; to have ownership, responsibility and accountability for elements of the services provided to these clients, under direction / supervision;
- To build a thorough understanding of the activities of each of the funds and entities and ensure that all necessary activities and actions are organised and undertaken in a timely, diligent and accurate manner;
- To develop and maintain good professional relationships with the client, ensuring that all communications, whether written, verbal or face-to-face, are handled in an appropriate, professional and effective manner;
- Draft client and investor correspondence and documentation, board packs and minutes, banking instructions, etc. and ensure these are fulfilled accurately and portray the professional service levels expected of the company;
- Contribute to the team's performance and suggest changes that enhance service levels and efficiencies.
More information about the role is available upon request - contact the team today for further details.