We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To administer a portfolio of families, including more complex, demanding or high risk cases
- Keep abreast of industry developments
- To ensure the tax status of clients is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- To deal with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- To prepare detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.