We have a fantastic role available for an Assistant Administrator to join the Employee Benefit Trust team of an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To provide assistance with day-to-day administration tasks associated with a portfolio of clients
- To increase understanding of the mechanics of trust and share plan administration, and the main identifying features of EBT work
- To manage workload and client priorities, and ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager and Associate Director, and within agreed timescales
- To develop business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the post holder comes in to regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients
- To give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.