We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
The Communications Team are responsible for the efficient and timely processing of communications (telephone / email etc.) relating to the participants of international pension plans, international retirement & savings plans and deferred compensation plans.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing bulk communications to send to plan members
- Assisting members with use of the Employer Solutions online portal
- Producing ad hoc member statements
- Maintaining member details on core systems via requests to the Data Management Team
- Acting on diary reminders
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.