We have an exciting new opportunity for an AML Manager to join an expert lending business, on a part-time basis.
Key duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Group Compliance Director
- Hold MLRO and MLCO functions within Jersey and to be registered with the JFSC
- Oversight of AML and financial crime controls within Jersey
- Maintain appropriate AML and Financial Crime policies, procedures and processes and supporting the Group Compliance Director in harmonisation of these across the Group
- Provide guidance and support with offshore operations on all client onboarding; CDD matters and AML training
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.