We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Advisory Senior Practice Manager to join a leading accountancy firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of outsourced and co-sourced data protection officer support clients
- Have a knowledge of the surrounding regulatory environment in respect of privacy & data protection in order to advise clients and offer pro-active and timely advice
- Review and drafting of organisational policies and procedures in respect of privacy and data protection requirements
- Review and undertake data protection health checks and/or maturity assessments to identify gaps and suggest recommendations for remediation
- Assisting and working with clients in respect of rolling out data protection compliance implementation plans - potentially from start to finish
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.