We have an exciting opportunity for an Advisory Associate to join a leading accountancy firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Assume day to day responsibility for fieldwork on engagements, this will include undertaking interviews and analysis on client sites
- Identify areas of weaknesses or non-compliance with procedures and draft recommendations for improvement
- Support the managers of the team to deliver assignments
- Assisting at meetings with clients
- Highlight potential problems to senior staff quickly (with supporting information)
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.