We have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of databases
- Act as a gatekeeper for the data and information on databases by following processes and making sensible enquiries
- Load client information onto the databases at client take-on as required
- Identify “appropriate times” where client circumstances have changed such that the Group should consider updating its CDD
- Assisting with incorporation and dissolution of companies for clients and the preparation of ancillary documents.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.