We have a new opportunity for a Real Estate Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To deal with day-to-day administration tasks associated with the portfolio of clients
- To increase understanding of the mechanics of company administration, and the main identifying features of Real Estate work
- To develop understanding of more complex money laundering and regulatory issues
- To ensure workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales
- To give open and constructive feedback on delegated tasks, and build relationships with other team members
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.