We have a great new opportunity for an Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Provide execution and trustee review preparation for non-standard & complex recommendations for the division (includes distribution and investment requests) and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure tasks are completed within the deadlines set
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants
- Receive correspondence and ensure action is taken in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded in a timely manner and with appropriate paperwork in place
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.