We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To administer a portfolio of entities which hold assets in a Shari’ah compliant manner, to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- To ensure the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- To deal with incoming correspondence expeditiously. Reference should be made to the relevant supervisor if the demands of the correspondence exceed capabilities
- To prepare detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- When required, to prepare minutes and other meeting documents
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.