This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm in Jersey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating diaries and notifying Partners of up-coming meetings.
- Preparation of paperwork for meetings and court dates
- Receive and process client enquiries
- Prepare records and files
- Process and send terms of business letters to clients, ensuring they are signed and returned
- Achieve billing and time recording targets
- To comply with all accounting requirements laid down by the Partners and the Practice Director
- To liaise with credit control regarding client matters as appropriate
More information about the role is available upon request - contact the team today for further details.