We have a new opportunity for an Administrator to join an independent financial services company.
Key duties will include:
- Take part in weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team
- To administer a portfolio of client relationships focusing on meeting their specific needs and expectations as required. Completing Client Due Diligence efficiently and ensuring client profiles are up to date
- To work with the team leader in an efficient and effective manner consulting as and when required to ensure technical accuracy in the delivery of our services
- To prepare resolutions for companies and trusts as required
- To communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.